minus5 is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps engineer to develop, improve and maintain the SuperSport infrastructure where 10 TB of data is transferred daily, a million connections are made and about 100 services are deployed. And all that in real time, without interruptions.
Your tasks will be:
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing system
- Testing of new technologies and tools and their implementation in the system if they prove to contribute to work and stability
- Supporting developers in the development of new tools and services (support from the infrastructure and network side)
- Updating the current system and services
What do we expect from you:
- Graduate degree in the technical sciences
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in similar jobs
- Microservice architecture, containers and Docker knowledge
- Working experience with private and public cloud platforms (AWS preferably, Google Cloud, VmWare)
- Knowledge of CI/ CD (continuous integration/continuous delivery) and process of automation/deployment
- Knowledge and experience with Hashicorp products - Consul, Terraform, Nomad, Vault
- Being familiar with IaC (infrastructure as code) using Terraform
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS, mac OS and scripts writing for automation
- Good knowledge of network technologies and protocols, their design, configuration of routers and switches
- Excellent knowledge in Git version control
- Team work, but also independent task performance
- Proactivity and readiness for continuous learning, testing of new technologies and tools
- Certificates for Linux, networks or cloud providers is a plus
Learn more about us.
If you like what is waiting for you with us, apply here in the written form of your choice (CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow) and become a part of our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)