We are looking for copywriters who love sports, understand entertainment and know how to tell the whole story in just a few words!
This is the dream job of every sports fan who knows how to express himself in writing and creatively.
You’ll fit well if:
- You understand sports - you may not follow all the sports in this world, but you understand all the shouting, screaming, noise and euphoria
- During the big competitions - you throw yourself into the “fan mode”
- It Betting to you isn’t foreign - sometimes you even play for fun
- You write and publish - you know grammar like the back of your hand and you easily express yourself with letters
- Writing articles and posts for social networks will not be a problem for you
- You love teamwork and daily collaboration with people who work close to you
What we expect:
- Producing content on default topics that will attract readers, and always finding a suitable place to insert a few words about our brand
- Creating content guided by a user’s point-of-view
- Consciously investing 50% of your time in creating copy and other 50% in write-delete-shorten because you know that the shorter the text, the more efficient and attractive it is
- Understanding what the tone of voice is - working for one company requires representing it to one audience and always addressing the same public
- Cooperating with our social media managers and often creating content for them
- Creating content for each new feature we release (explaining to users, participating in creating marketing materials, and thinking about the messages that users see on the feature interface itself, which means collaborating with designers and developers)
- Being involved in creating marketing copy for sports and casino content
- Giving text ideas for new newsletters
Learn more about us.
If you like what is waiting for you with us, apply at email@example.com in the written form of your choice and become a part of our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)