You love iOS and you know everything about it. Ever since you are working with it, you have been passionate about reaching the limits in mobile app development. If you could choose your future career path, you would choose the same, but with an upgrade in the complexity of the system you are working on. We believe you are the missing puzzle piece in our team.
minus5 is looking for a senior iOS developer to develop, improve and maintain SuperSport Sporti mobile application that manages a large amount of real-time sports data.
In this position you will join our new team and help to implement fresh ideas for mobile apps development. You will have all the freedom you need to focus on your work and the support of our Head of Design, as well as your Product Manager, who is highly dedicated to every segment of the teamwork.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Building mobile applications for iOS
- Independently developing new functionalities, from planning to implementation and monitoring in production
- Ensuring quality and performance of application according to standards
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Publishing application on App Store
- Participating in architectural and other strategic planning and development decisions
- Maintaining the code and modularization of the application
- Designing and implementing application updates
- 4+ years of iOS development experience
- High proficiency in Swift
- Rich experience in iOS frameworks
- Knowledge of iOS backend services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Understanding of relational databases
- Proficiency in code versioning tools (Git)
- Knowledge of push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging
- Experience in continuous integration
You as a great fit for our team:
- You don’t need to be given guidelines, you enjoy setting them for yourself
- You easily find something useful to do even without being given specific tasks
- You often look out of the box and learn from it
- You can’t keep your ideas and solutions to yourself
- You aren’t afraid to take occasional risks
- You take pride in your work and aren’t satisfied until you achieve top results
About equipment and working conditions
- MacBook Pro 13 “, 16GB, 512GB, i5 / i7, Apple Magic Keyboard, Apple Magic Mouse and 27” monitor - whatever you need to do the job the best you can
- Your development is extremely important to us. When you grow, we grow. That is why you will have an annual educational budget of HRK 3,000.00, and the use of the Udemy platform and internal library
- Lunch is paid by minus5 every day that you come to the office (includes all our offices - Zagreb, Osijek and Split)
- If you want to have a snack before or after lunch or you want a coffee break, take a walk to our kitchenette (also in all offices)
- Since this is an office job, we have provided the best Steelcase chairs
- In addition to teamwork, it is important for us to relax together, so each team has its own budget for relaxation and entertainment, which can be spent on activities of your choice.
Take a peek at our benefits package
- Additional health insurance, which includes an annual health check
- Your vacation days are increasing on the basis of your work experience and children
- Do you like to combine public holidays with weekends? Great, us too! We combine everything, and the best thing about it is we don’t take those days away from your vacation days.
- Benefits at Erste Bank for various financial services
- Benefits for buying a car in the car center Štasni
- Financial reward of HRK 10,000 for the recommendation of a new employee
- HRK 10,000 support for a newborn child
- One month paid leave for fathers and adoptive parents
- We have more, we will tell you at a job interview
Learn more about us.
If you like what’s waiting for you with us, apply in the form of your choice (CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverFlow) and become a part of our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)